Life is full of ups and downs and I have experienced both this week. As I mentioned in previous posts, Wayne and I broke up - well the upside of that is that we are still talking and have decided to go backwards and date each other again. Along with that, I am getting my own place. Apparently they are hoping to close on the place by next Friday (this is the up). Then the down part is that my grandmother went into the hospital last night and we are not sure how long she is going to be there. She has a severe colon infection and they are giving her blood transfusions and need to do a colonoscopy to make sure there isn't anything bigger going on. My life is about to get 10x crazier as volleyball season starts on Saturday with tryouts. Life is moving full steam ahead - I just hope I can keep up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment