Okay so this is the first time that I have been single in over two years so I am going to make the best of it.  I am 25 years old and ready to enjoy my life as a single girl in Atlanta!  I am so happy that I have the support system that I have around me with my friends and family.  At the moment I am living with my parents again but I am actively searching for a new apartment/condo/townhouse/house to either rent or possibly buy.  Granted I need to save up a little money before I can do any of that, but luckily for me I have a lot of added income that will be coming in over the next couple of months!

I have started a new business venture that I am extremely excited about and I am having my launch party on Saturday night.  I have gone into business with the same doctors as Proactive to sell their new skin care regime called Rodan + Fields (after the names of the doctors).  Their primary product is called Reverse and it focuses on reversing the effects of sun damage to the skin.  They then also have an Anti-Age regime, an Unblemish for acne and acne scarring regime, and then finally one called Soothe for those with sensitive skin.  I have always struggled with skin issues - primarily acne - but am slowly realizing that the sun is taking its toll on my skin as well.  Very excited about this new business venture and I hope I can prove myself as a good sales woman.

Then volleyball season is about to start up next week with camps and that again will take up a lot of time.  I enjoy my time in the gym - it gives me a sense of release from the world around me.  Yes it adds some new stress, but my life wouldn't be complete without a little bit of stress here and there.

I am also super excited for this new beginning because I have decided that I am going to go back to being a blonde.  I have an appointment on Saturday afternoon to do what I am calling a "reverse Carrie Bradshaw" as I am going lighter instead of darker for this new beginning/fresh start.  I am also considering getting some longer layers put in my hair - but I will consult with my stylist before I make decisions on cut.

Up until this weekend is going to be challenging because I need to start packing up my stuff at Wayne's and figuring out when I am going to get the large items out of there.  Meeting with him tonight to see if he might want to buy some of the larger items from me so that I don't have to worry about moving them.

I hope you all have a great Hump Day as I am slowly trying to find me again.

1 comments:

One of the most exciting and also scary things about life is what it has in store for us... You never know how things are going to turn out but stay postive (no pun intented for this blog lol). You are a beautiful, smart and fabulous young lady and I have no doubts you have tons of fabulous things in store for you. Remember if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen or someone to go out and be silly with-Give me a call. I love you Landa and the blonde is going to be HoTTT!

Post a Comment

About this blog

Like any girl in her 20's it can be a very challenging time...there are many things that come up in your 20's that you have no control over and at times it is extremely difficult to stay positive. For myself, I have graduated from college, started a job, been laid off from a job, been unemployed for 6+ months, started a new job, had a couple relationships, and let friendships fizzle away as well as have new ones blossom. Throughout all of this my main focus has been to try and stay positive that what happens in my life happens for a reason. I am slowly learning to take the bad with the good and the good with the bad.

Followers