.....suck!

Don't really understand what happened this weekend, but all I know is that I am single again.  Time to just enjoy my life for a couple months before I start looking for anything.  I have no interest in dating right now and I just want to enjoy my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Like any girl in her 20's it can be a very challenging time...there are many things that come up in your 20's that you have no control over and at times it is extremely difficult to stay positive. For myself, I have graduated from college, started a job, been laid off from a job, been unemployed for 6+ months, started a new job, had a couple relationships, and let friendships fizzle away as well as have new ones blossom. Throughout all of this my main focus has been to try and stay positive that what happens in my life happens for a reason. I am slowly learning to take the bad with the good and the good with the bad.

Followers