So I was looking at my schedule and realized that I could really use some ME time - laundry, cleaning, organizing, reading, etc.  My schedule, especially weekends, seem to be jam packed until August and I don't know how it all happened:

June 26-27 - going to Savannah with friends to visit Wayne's mom and chill at the beach
July 3-4 - have a pool party on Saturday and then potentially another on Sunday, with my Aunt's party on Sunday night
July 10-11 - this might be my only free weekend, but my cousins from Colorado will be in town and I will probably be doing something with them (Six Flags or White Water or both)
July 17-18 - I will be at a University of Florida team volleyball camp
July 24-25 - I have middle school volleyball tryouts on the 24th, and probably a team bonding event on the 25th
July 31-Aug 1 - going to Kentucky Lake with some good friends
August 7-8 - Saturday I have team volleyball pictures and then possibly a rafting trip

I know that I have some fun activities planned during each weekend, but at the same time, a weekend home alone (without Wayne there) I would get so much done for ME time.

During the weeks is when I try to get everything done but slowly those evenings are getting filled with other things such as volleyball with friends, lawn care, some laundry - but it typically gets spread out over multiple days, and then the every day stuff like cooking dinner and dishes, getting things ready for the next day, and just taking 1hr to relax in front of the TV.

Do you ever get to the point where you feel like you are just going and going and going, and never have that chance for ME time???

1 comments:

PS i can't wait until July 31st-1st!!!

Post a Comment

About this blog

Like any girl in her 20's it can be a very challenging time...there are many things that come up in your 20's that you have no control over and at times it is extremely difficult to stay positive. For myself, I have graduated from college, started a job, been laid off from a job, been unemployed for 6+ months, started a new job, had a couple relationships, and let friendships fizzle away as well as have new ones blossom. Throughout all of this my main focus has been to try and stay positive that what happens in my life happens for a reason. I am slowly learning to take the bad with the good and the good with the bad.

Followers