So this past weekend I went to go visit my good friend Christy up in Nashville (aka Nashvegas) and had the time of my life! The weekend started out with going to her book club's ornament exchange - which involved a lot of wine. Then we went out on the town and had an absolute blast. Saturday was spent partially recovering from Friday, but we had a bunch of sorority sisters come into town and so we spent the day shopping and catching up. Then Saturday night we went to another sorority sisters house for a tacky Xmas sweater party. From the party we then went downtown and again had another amazing night! I feel special because I was actually invited to the Garth Brooks concert on Sunday night, so I extended my stay by an extra day. I can honestly say that it has been so long since I had that much fun in a weekend and I have great friends to thank for that.
0 comments:
Post a Comment