Life has been absolutely crazy this month.  Earlier this month, my little sister, Malin, graduated from Arizona State so we all went out to visit her for that.  I can't believe she is no longer in school!!!

Anyways, things are going pretty good right now.  Been busy at work, been busy outside of work, and I am definitely looking forward to some vacation time.

This week is going to be exciting.  Having a girls night tomorrow night by going to dinner in Atlantic Station and then going to see Sex and the City 2!  Then on Saturday, I am going to an outdoor shooting range with Wayne and a bunch of friends for a day of fun.  Then Saturday night we are celebrating my birthday (which is Sunday) and we are going to Brew at the Zoo at the Atlanta Zoo and then back to our house for a house party.  Then on Sunday we are just taking it easy during the day, and then that night we are going to Sharina's (one of my parents employees) wedding, which I am super excited for her!  All in all its going to be a great weekend.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend (even though I am working on Monday) and you all are getting a chance to enjoy life and have a vacation every now and again, even if they are mini ones. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Like any girl in her 20's it can be a very challenging time...there are many things that come up in your 20's that you have no control over and at times it is extremely difficult to stay positive. For myself, I have graduated from college, started a job, been laid off from a job, been unemployed for 6+ months, started a new job, had a couple relationships, and let friendships fizzle away as well as have new ones blossom. Throughout all of this my main focus has been to try and stay positive that what happens in my life happens for a reason. I am slowly learning to take the bad with the good and the good with the bad.

Followers