This weekend was definitely a fun and interesting one.  It started out on Friday night when I went to see Sex and the City 2 with some of my girlfriends.  Well before the movie we went to Target to buy some candy since it is so much cheaper there then at the movie theater.  We decided to leave our car at Target and walk into Atlantic Station for dinner and then the movie.  The early showings were sold out so we got tickets for the 11:55 showing since that was the first available and we really wanted to see it.  I forgot to go move my car, so after the movie ended around 2:30am, we go back to Target and the lot is completely empty....my car had been towed.  So I had to call my mom to come pick my friends and I up and then drive us to the impound lot to pick up my car.  Got home around 4:30 on Saturday morning! :)

Then on Saturday some friends and I went to an outdoor shooting range for the day.  Got to spend a lot of time with some close friends firing weapons - got to kill Zombie Bob, Chuck, Steve, and Osama! :P  Then after the shooting range we went back to our house and got ready to go to the zoo.  In Atlanta, there is a new tradition once per year called Brew at the Zoo.  They get different vendors to come in and you can tour the zoo while tasting various beers, wines, and champagnes.  Needless to say I was quite drunk by the time we left around 9-9:30 that evening.  Then we went back to our house and had a small house party and also watched the UFC Fight.  Due to my lack of sleep the night before, I went to be fairly early but I really didn't care.

Yesterday we just took it easy for the most part during the day and then last night we went to a wedding for one of my parents coworkers and a friend of mine.  She looked absolutely stunning and I am so happy for her.  It was definitely an interesting wedding because it was an outdoor ceremony and it had been raining on and off all day.  Well they dried off all the chairs and everything and told everyone to head down for the ceremony.  While we are waiting for the ceremony to begin, it starts to rain.  Everyone pulls out umbrellas, the bridesmaids all come down with umbrellas, the father of the bride has an umbrella covering himself and the bride and then he ends up standing up at the alter the whole ceremony so that she doesn't get wet (it was actually very cute!).  It was a lot of fun and definitely gave everyone something that they will never forget.

Now it is Memorial Day and I am working due to that I am taking a week long vacation starting on Saturday and don't really have the vacation time I need in order to go, so instead I work on holidays!

I hope everyone had an equally enjoyable weekend and maybe even better one if you get all three days off! :)

1 comments:

Now I feel BAD! Did not even send a Happy Birthday wish! So sorry!

Stora Grattis Kramar i efterskott!

with Love,
ASC

Post a Comment

About this blog

Like any girl in her 20's it can be a very challenging time...there are many things that come up in your 20's that you have no control over and at times it is extremely difficult to stay positive. For myself, I have graduated from college, started a job, been laid off from a job, been unemployed for 6+ months, started a new job, had a couple relationships, and let friendships fizzle away as well as have new ones blossom. Throughout all of this my main focus has been to try and stay positive that what happens in my life happens for a reason. I am slowly learning to take the bad with the good and the good with the bad.

Followers